adsense

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home


I'll be honest and say that this didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned.
But it's working for now and fulfilling the need I had.
There was this empty wall space between the bathroom and family room that was glaringly staring back at me every time I was in the kitchen working/cooking/baking.  I needed something there.
We still have yet to paint our foyer in the house, so nothing is really hanging in this area yet.
So I was on a mission for something to fill this space, with a little interest and a little color, and get it done cheaply.

Grabbed the square canvas on super sale at Michael's for only $6.
used a 40% off for a small portion of grey chevron fabric from Michaels.
And used paint and stencils we already had at home.
So for less than $10 it is filling it purpose just fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...