Quinn's Clubhouse menu included:
* Mickey Mouse Pancakes * Clarabelle's Cinnamon Moo-Muffins & Donut Holes * Minnie's Famous Banana Bread * Boo-Boo Chicken's Egg Casseroles * Fresh Fruit from Daisy's Garden * Pluto's Doggy Biscuits & Gravy * Donald's "Oh Boy, Oh Boy!" Breakfast Potatoes * Clarabelle's Secret Recipe Sugar Cookies
and Goofy served up milk, coffee, tea, water and orange juice for beverages.
Secrets to throwing a super cute themed party without spending a lot of money - choose just a few simple things that will stand out, take advantage of the dollar store when it makes sense, use Hobby Lobby coupons like crazy, create printables (they are a super quick cheap way to add more detail), and make as much as you can yourself. :)
Why a breakfast party?
1. Because it was different.
2. Because I LOVE breakfast and relaxing with friends with coffee in hand.
3. Because who doesn't love an excuse to be in cozy jammies.
4. Because it didn't interfere with naps for all the little ones or everyone's entire day.
5. Because everyone loves breakfast, it is very cost-effective and we can still create a filling meal
for everyone with options.
And the mouseketeers!
The ears are made with black headbands, felt, foam and hot glue.
To see more on the details and crafts from the Mickey Mouse party CLICK HERE.