adsense

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Playroom Makeover


The playroom is one of the only rooms in the house that is what I would consider officially complete.  It is also one of my favorite rooms in the house.  We spend a lot of time in here.
It is a playroom/office combination so I wanted it to be fun, colorful, and simple.



A light fixture can make a room, and this is one of those examples.
We love our IKEA light fixture in this room.
Beautiful curtains made by my mom (of course).
Gallery Wrapped Canvas prints to add some dimension.
And light grey painted wide stripes, that I love. 
Painting the stripes was time consuming but mostly in drawing the lines ever so precisely.

For more on our pretty playroom Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...