adsense

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

catch-up.

Yikes!  I was bad this summer about updating.  There were definitely projects happening around here.  I guess I was just having too much fun this summer to stop and post. :)

Now that we are back into a Fall routine, I'm ready to get this back up and going.  In between trips to pumpkin patches and downing apple cider slushies I fully intend to Catch-Up on some fun projects happening around here! :)
I also recently started a fun Craft Night with friends and will fill you in on that too.  Including a craft fail - because hey we are all human.

Some updates coming your way:
- Farmhouse Table part two
- Baby girl nursery & DIY crib mobile
- My Closet Reno
- DIY Balance Beam
- DIY Kids Shower Hooks
- AND the biggest project of all - Our Kitchen! - which included painting cabinets, installing tile backsplash, installing new hardware, open shelving, installing new lighting.

We are currently working on a few Bathroom projects for both the guest bathroom and kids bathroom (in typical fashion our space and our bathroom waits - some day :).
As always our projects are very budget friendly - after a summer of spending we are in major save mode right now.  You can still find ways to give a room or your home a little update without breaking the bank, or even spend any $ at all.

Due to popular demand and request I also intend to post a full tutorial on the Chevron Felt Flower art that hangs in our daughter's bedroom.

To the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...